Varolii
www.varolii.com Seattle, WA 50 to 149 Employees

Has great future potential

Seattle, WA

ProsFlexible Work Environment; Great downtown location and company pays 100% for bus pass. People are friendly and passionate about what they do. Senior management is engaged and are striving to do the right thing. Currently we have some new senior managers who show tremendous promise for getting Varolii back on track.

ConsWe have a very poor bonus system and currently no money to improve it. Our sales cycle takes a long time for revenue to generate, which is part of our problem.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to work together and strive for a common goal. Don't forget to listen to the rank and file and offer opportunities for growth and advancement whenever possible.

Great group of people

Seattle, WA

I have been working at Varolii

Pros: Great group of talented, friendly people. Good environment - collaborative,… Cons: Company hasn't had much growth so the growth opportunities for employees has been somewhat… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the open communication and let employees know status of projects, roadmap… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Constant learning but lots of frustration (11-12 year old company still in start up mentality).

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Varolii

Pros: - Good health benefits package - Good location - Interesting technology which… Cons: - Lack of solid management - Executive team didn't 'hear' customers and understand their needs so took company… Advice to Senior Management: Clean house (think this has happened now) because poor choices in executive placement hurt… More
There are newer reviews on Varolii.

Worked for Varolii? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Varolii reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Varolii CEO David McCann. All reviews posted anonymously by Varolii employees.