Varsity Tutors

www.varsitytutors.com

One of the most rewarding and engaging positions I have ever had

Director (Current Employee) San Francisco, CA

ProsOne thing employees realize on our team is that a position with Varsity Tutors is not just a job, but an opportunity to impact students and parents looking for academic help. The synergy of all employees, regardless of where they are located and what their position is, reflects in the open communication and meaningful dialogue that is shared everyday amongst everyone. Since becoming a part of the team, I have met bright, talented and passionate employees that make up our team and I'm amazed daily on how much we all have the passion to make a difference!

Along with our great team and exciting things we are creating to make a difference in the education landscape, we are movers and shakers!

ConsThere are a lot of hours put in on a daily basis, but the benefits of working from home, engaging daily with other Directors through Skype, and having the availability to technology for home/work-use use offsets it. Plus, when you enjoy your job so much, you don't realize how fast time flies!

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to be innovative, cutting-edge, and involved with education. Also, continue to be communicate laterally with all directors across all teams. It's a quality that I, along with many others, appreciate tremendously.

Amazing Company, Amazing Owner & Amazing Career Opportunities

Director (Current Employee) Chicago, IL

I have been working at Varsity Tutors full-time for more than a year

Pros: Coming to work for Varsity Tutors was one of the best decisions I have ever made. The core ethics of the company and the concern/support… Cons: As a Director, long hours are part of the job. I don't feel they are a "con" but if you… Advice to Senior Management: Just want to publicly thank you for being so wonderful, generous, and supportive of your employees! I truly love every piece… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I love my job!

City-Wide Director (Current Employee) Dallas, TX

I have been working at Varsity Tutors full-time for more than a year

Pros: Working from home is one of the best perks, but even more important are my fantastic coworkers and supervisors. Not only… Cons: The hours can be a bit long, but since I work from home it's not that bad. There is less… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Varsity Tutors.

Worked for Varsity Tutors? Contribute to the Community!