Varsity Tutors

There are newer employer reviews for Varsity Tutors

Excellent experience

Current Employee - Academic Tutor in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Academic Tutor in Boston, MA

I have been working at Varsity Tutors part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Very responsive via email and easy to log in hours online. You have a great deal of flexibility in scheduling tutoring sessions with your clients and you get a good number of clients as well.

Cons

You don't get to see the emails they send the clients - it would be helpful if they cc'd employees on them so that we knew what the client knew.

CC employees on emails to clients, especially in regards to diagnostic tests

186 Other Employee Reviews for Varsity Tutors (View Most Recent)

Great Company to Work For!

Current Employee - Associate Director
    Current Employee - Associate Director

I have been working at Varsity Tutors full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I love being able to work from home! There is great flexibility and I enjoy the interactions that I have with people! The other employees that I have had the pleasure of working with and meeting have all been friendly and professional. I really love this job!

Cons

I really do not have anything bad to say, but it can be hard to "disconnect" sometimes.

Absolutely wonderful company - so proud to be a part of it"

Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Varsity Tutors full-time

Pros

Being a part of the Varsity Tutors team is truly an amazing experience. The company is incredibly well-run and exhibits a very inviting and collaborative culture. Even working from home, you constantly feel connected to your co-workers because it is so easy to communicate with them and everyone is so happy to be doing their job. The CEO takes a genuine interest in his employees and does an excellent job making sure everything is always running smoothly and being the best it can be. It is a truly satisfying job.

Cons

The hours can be long since we work from home so it is challenging at times to pull yourself away, but I find the work so satisfying that the long hours really don't phase me.

Keep up the awesome work!

There are newer employer reviews for Varsity Tutors