There are newer employer reviews for Varsity Tutors

Great Company to Work For!

Current Employee - Associate Director
Current Employee - Associate Director

I have been working at Varsity Tutors full-time for less than a year

Pros

I love being able to work from home! There is great flexibility and I enjoy the interactions that I have with people! The other employees that I have had the pleasure of working with and meeting have all been friendly and professional. I really love this job!

Cons

I really do not have anything bad to say, but it can be hard to "disconnect" sometimes.

88 Other Employee Reviews for Varsity Tutors (View Most Recent)

Absolutely wonderful company - so proud to be a part of it"

Current Employee - Director  in  Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Varsity Tutors full-time

Pros

Being a part of the Varsity Tutors team is truly an amazing experience. The company is incredibly well-run and exhibits a very inviting and collaborative culture. Even working from home, you constantly feel connected to your co-workers because it is so easy to communicate with them and everyone is so happy to be doing their job. The CEO takes a genuine interest in his employees and does an excellent job making sure everything is always running smoothly and being the best it can be. It is a truly satisfying job.

Cons

The hours can be long since we work from home so it is challenging at times to pull yourself away, but I find the work so satisfying that the long hours really don't phase me.

Keep up the awesome work!

One of the most rewarding and engaging positions I have ever had

Current Employee - Director  in  San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Varsity Tutors full-time for less than a year

Pros

One thing employees realize on our team is that a position with Varsity Tutors is not just a job, but an opportunity to impact students and parents looking for academic help. The synergy of all employees, regardless of where they are located and what their position is, reflects in the open communication and meaningful dialogue that is shared everyday amongst everyone. Since becoming a part of the team, I have met bright, talented and passionate employees that make up our team and I'm amazed daily on how much we all have the passion to make a difference!

Along with our great team and exciting things we are creating to make a difference in the education landscape, we are movers and shakers!

Cons

There are a lot of hours put in on a daily basis, but the benefits of working from home, engaging daily with other Directors through Skype, and having the availability to technology for home/work-use use offsets it. Plus, when you enjoy your job so much, you don't realize how fast time flies!

Continue to be innovative, cutting-edge, and involved with education. Also, continue to be communicate laterally with all directors across all teams. It's a quality that I, along with many others, appreciate tremendously.

There are newer employer reviews for Varsity Tutors

Worked for Varsity Tutors? Contribute to the Community!