Great Innovative Corporate Culture

I have been working at Varsity Tutors full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love working from home and the flexibility Varsity Tutors provides. Even though my co-workers are in different cities, we get along really well and everyone is a pleasure to work with. As the company continues to grow, it's great that the employees have the opportunity to contribute to ideas and the big picture. I feel that my opinion is valued and I am respected by my peers.

Cons

It's really hard to balance your work and personal life. It takes a lot of personal time management but it's not impossible.

Advice to Management

Please offer more professional development/training

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great Company to Work For!

Current Employee - Associate Director
    Current Employee - Associate Director

I have been working at Varsity Tutors full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I love being able to work from home! There is great flexibility and I enjoy the interactions that I have with people! The other employees that I have had the pleasure of working with and meeting have all been friendly and professional. I really love this job!

Cons

I really do not have anything bad to say, but it can be hard to "disconnect" sometimes.

2. Absolutely wonderful company - so proud to be a part of it"

Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL
    Current Employee - Director in Chicago, IL

I have been working at Varsity Tutors full-time

Pros

Being a part of the Varsity Tutors team is truly an amazing experience. The company is incredibly well-run and exhibits a very inviting and collaborative culture. Even working from home, you constantly feel connected to your co-workers because it is so easy to communicate with them and everyone is so happy to be doing their job. The CEO takes a genuine interest in his employees and does an excellent job making sure everything is always running smoothly and being the best it can be. It is a truly satisfying job.

Cons

The hours can be long since we work from home so it is challenging at times to pull yourself away, but I find the work so satisfying that the long hours really don't phase me.

Advice to Management

Keep up the awesome work!