Varsity Tutors

www.varsitytutors.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Varsity Tutors

Amazing company to work for!

Current Employee - City Wide Director in Philadelphia, PA
Current Employee - City Wide Director in Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at Varsity Tutors full-time (less than a year)

Pros

I cannot say enough good things about this company! Working from home is amazing, as is having a whole company at your fingertips via Skype! I genuinely enjoy what I do and the people that I work with.

Cons

It is really hard to come up with any! Allowing yourself to disconnect from work is the biggest challenge.

Keep up the great work!

185 Other Employee Reviews for Varsity Tutors (View Most Recent)

Positive Work Environment, Support from Management, Growing Company

Current Employee - Director in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Varsity Tutors full-time

Pros

Management who listens and responds, friendly co-workers, fast-paced and challenging environment, tasks are enjoyable, technology bonus provided for new computers

Cons

Some evening and weekend work is required and I put in very long hours, but since I enjoy my job and believe in the company, I don't mind the extra time.

Thank you for listening and having an "open-door' policy in regards to suggestions and improvements for our jobs.

One of the most rewarding and engaging positions I have ever had

Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Varsity Tutors full-time (less than a year)

Pros

One thing employees realize on our team is that a position with Varsity Tutors is not just a job, but an opportunity to impact students and parents looking for academic help. The synergy of all employees, regardless of where they are located and what their position is, reflects in the open communication and meaningful dialogue that is shared everyday amongst everyone. Since becoming a part of the team, I have met bright, talented and passionate employees that make up our team and I'm amazed daily on how much we all have the passion to make a difference!

Along with our great team and exciting things we are creating to make a difference in the education landscape, we are movers and shakers!

Cons

There are a lot of hours put in on a daily basis, but the benefits of working from home, engaging daily with other Directors through Skype, and having the availability to technology for home/work-use use offsets it. Plus, when you enjoy your job so much, you don't realize how fast time flies!

Continue to be innovative, cutting-edge, and involved with education. Also, continue to be communicate laterally with all directors across all teams. It's a quality that I, along with many others, appreciate tremendously.

There are newer employer reviews for Varsity Tutors