Vcu Health System Authority
www.vcuhealth.org Richmond, VA 5000+ Employees

Wonderful hospital, unfocused and confused financial side

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Richmond, VA

I worked at Vcu Health System Authority full-time for more than a year

ProsYou can do some actual good for patients. Great, unusual cases that you will never run into anywhere else. Extremely complex charts. Doctors who live up to the high standard of care, and care while doing it.

ConsThey respond to outside forces with glacial speed. Unfortunately, that's not the speed at which modern American healthcare works. Far too hierarchical and too many silos.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry researching new plans or programs to see who you need before setting those programs up and throwing money at them.

PSR

I have been working at Vcu Health System Authority

Pros: People you work with are awesome Cons: Pay is not what you should get paid for what you do,… More

Positive, great staff, ok management

I have been working at Vcu Health System Authority

Pros: Great staff, continuos educational training. Cons: Unfortunate management in some areas. Advice to Senior Management: Less degrading evaluations and conversations, more constructive criticism and alterations… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Vcu Health System Authority.

Worked for Vcu Health System Authority? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vcu Health System Authority reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vcu Health System Authority CEO Michael Rao. All reviews posted anonymously by Vcu Health System Authority employees.