There are newer employer reviews for Ve Interactive

Our office is more like a community - it's a joy to come in every day.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Ve Interactive full-time

Pros

At Ve, employee opinions matter to everyone. They have an open-door upper management policy which means, if they aren't too busy, anyone in the company can pop in to see them for advice and guidance. Our co-workers have become a tight-knit group of friends which makes the day that much more enjoyable. The atmosphere is relaxed but professional. There is always support from management and colleagues when you need it and yet plenty of room to spread your wings! The company is growing so fast there is always going to be room to grow with it.

Cons

I can't think of any cons! I'm a pretty satisfied employee!

Advice to Management

Keep your doors open! Keep treating your staff with respect and trust and they'll stay loyal forever!

reviews filtered by
  1. Hopping on a Rocketship

I have been working at Ve Interactive full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Ve Interactive has been an incredibly exciting place to work! There's the atmosphere of a fun, dynamic start-up with all the resources and experience of an international company. But it's not about the catered lunches, ping-pong showdowns, or the occasional open bar night.. it's the people and the culture that make Ve such an awesome place to work!

To call Ve a "high-growth" company is a massive understatement. The U.S. office is at a point of exploding, with new clients and opportunities appearing every week. I was thrown right into the thick of things my first week here, and the expectation that I perform my best from day one has been a huge motivation. Training has been more than ample (expense-paid trip to New York, for starters), and it's the hands-on, collaborative environment that keeps me enthusiastic.

Everyday brings its share of problems to investigate, but thanks to the great team I work with, and the support from management, I come into the office raring to tackle them.

Cons

The cost of the awesome start-up vibe is the not so awesome start-up office. Looking forward to eventually moving somewhere with finished ceilings and quieter vents.

Collaborative & En

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Ve Interactive full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Ve Interactive is extremely innovative and is always coming up with ways to improve and expand their product offering. They are very strategic in partnering with other clients and how to bring in more business. This is a young, transparent company that fosters an entrepreneurial environment. From the get-go, management has been encouraging and positive and lets the employees know that they have something to contribute and offer. Everyone here is very collaborative and gives you guidance to do your job well. There is a meeting everyday where employees gather together to provide sales, account management, and marketing updates. You literally witness and feel a part of the company growth and expansion as you hear new information. T

They also have a plan to increase their employees by 50% at the end of 2015, so this is an exciting time for the company. I look forward to Ve Interactive making a mark in the Boston innovation space.

Cons

The office is located in the South End, a 14 minute walk from the Orange and Red Lines, which can be a trek especially during snow days.

Advice to Management

Keep encouraging your employees and welcoming new ideas to efficiently run the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Ve Interactive