Vector Marketing

www.vectormarketing.com
  www.vectormarketing.com
There are newer employer reviews for Vector Marketing

Gives you the experience that will put you ahead of fellow classmates when looking for a job after college graduation

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Naperville, IL
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Naperville, IL

I have been working at Vector Marketing part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

No matter what you decide to major in in college, the skills you develop at Vector will help you in whatever you want to do. Time management is a huge skill you will learn here. Also, communicating with people, being more confident in yourself, basics of business and marketing, phone skills, setting goals and achieving them. Everyone here supports and helps each other, it is truly a great environment to work in. Since starting here about 2-3 years ago I have learned so much about myself and what I am capable of if I put in the effort, and have become SO much more confident. There is a great opportunity for advancement as well as awesome resume experience, especially for someone in college. I recommend that everyone give this job a try, because you never know what could come from it. Its been my income for the last few years and I'm doing just fine

Cons

There are only cons to working at Vector if you are lazy and are the kind of person that puts minimal effort but expects big results. The job is what you put into it, your paycheck directly relates to how hard you work. Which actually is a positive. Why would you want to work harder than someone else and get paid the same?

674 Other Employee Reviews for Vector Marketing (View Most Recent)

soul sucking. do anything else.

Former Employee - Receptionist in Egg Harbor Township, NJ
    Former Employee - Receptionist in Egg Harbor Township, NJ

I worked at Vector Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

good coworkers. got paid slightly above minimum wage.

Cons

Horrible, inexperienced boss. When he ran out of money, I was paid late. And then he closed the office without informing me or anyone else and never paid me for 2 weeks of work.

And that's just the money.

Being a receptionist is actually telemarketing. To people who are either uninterested or desperate.

The way the company is run is an unethical joke. Hold managers accountable for paying employees.

not worth it if your looking for work experience.

I worked at Vector Marketing

Pros

-There is decent pay if put in a lot of excessive hours
    -Opportunity to start your own branch
    -Good sales experience

Cons

-very pushy managers that require you to constantly update them with your progress
    -you can't earn that much working part time

There are newer employer reviews for Vector Marketing