It's what you make it

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Vector Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

You make your own schedule and can do as many hours as you want to contribute per week. You also have the opportunity to advance in the company. I've been with the company as a sales rep for the summer, and I've learned a lot.

Cons

It can take over your entire life very easily if you let it. You make your own schedule, so you have to make sure that you give yourself time off and don't think about work during your time off. The pay is also sometimes not dependable because if you do not book enough appointments for the week or have no-sales, then you won't make much that week.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Great energy, patient and helpful management

Former Employee - Vector Marketing Sales Representative in Melbourne, FL
    Former Employee - Vector Marketing Sales Representative in Melbourne, FL

I worked at Vector Marketing full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The positive energy and encouragement provided by the management team was bar none. I learned some of the greatest early sales lessons working with this company. Plenty of travel to exciting sales conferences around the state and potentially the country. Great training to get started from where you are, provided you follow the systems and are willing to work for what you want.

Cons

None, specifically. There's always a bit of turnover in these industries due to the nature of the work. You really just have to come in prepared to give your best shot each time.

Advice to Management

The district management was awesome for me. Keep doing what you do and motivating your reps and you're sure to create a few stars from the dust. This company is well aware of that, already, though.

2. Teamwork

I worked at Vector Marketing part-time

Pros

It felt like I was working with a large group of friends. I got to make my own hours.

Cons

Never a guaranteed minimum paycheck per week. If people cancelled on you, that meant money lost