VectorUSA
www.vectorusa.com Torrance, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Best of the best in it's business

San Diego, CA

ProsHigh marks to the management of this company and the direction they are heading. Employees get the right tools and equipment for their project requirements to accomplish the tasks assigned. Pay and benefits are highly competitive to say the least. I have enjoyed working here for the past 2 years.

ConsI think the only cons I have encountered has been the negativity from the few employees who seem never satisfied or that they are owed more but doing so much less than the others working around them. This does break down the cohesion and teamwork aspect slightly and causes a distraction. Also, although not bad but I think that information flow from upper levels to lower levels could use a step up to ensure a smoother more fluid work flow throughout.

Tech (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at VectorUSA

Pros: This company is great to work for Cons: part time work was not working with my schedule Advice to Senior Management: Do not lie about work longevity Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome company, great people, but cultural liability and problem

Field Technician (Current Employee)
    Torrance, CA

I have been working at VectorUSA full-time for less than a year

Pros: Vector has visionary people who understand that doing everything is a success strategy. They invest in their people, and have a nice benefits package.… Cons: Immediately upon working here: I noticed that there is a lot of politics, and talking behind the backs of others by management. People seem… Advice to Senior Management: Two things really: 1. the easier that things are made for field personnel: the better that they will perform for you. Putting all of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on VectorUSA.

Worked for VectorUSA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VectorUSA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for VectorUSA CEO David Zukerman. All reviews posted anonymously by VectorUSA employees.