Veeam Software

www.veeam.com
There are newer employer reviews for Veeam Software

I love this company

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Saint Petersburg (Russia)
Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

I have been working at Veeam Software full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Young team, comfortable atmosphere, high salaries

Cons

It's difficult to keep the private life / work balance

65 Other Employee Reviews for Veeam Software (View Most Recent)

Great company!

Current Employee - Inside Sales in Saint Petersburg (Russia)
    Current Employee - Inside Sales in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

I have been working at Veeam Software full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Very fast growing company that enables everyone progress their careers rapidly here. Very open & friendly environment, very smart and motivated team.

Cons

As company grows sometimes we see under-performers joining the team but hopefully this number is not growing and the management team recognizes them timely. Still there is a concern to solve.

It is a challenge to keep up the pace by acquiring the best talent and securing team spirit and momentum growing up. Hopefully everything goes just fine!

Dream Sales Job.....Great Company!

I have been working at Veeam Software full-time (more than a year)

Pros

There are very few sales jobs where the company dedicates themselves to providing real leads and enables sales people to spend the lion's share of their time working with interested prospects....that is amazing by itself! Veeam has a strong team environment which leads to an atmosphere of people helping people succeed at every level of the company. Veeam is truly a great place to work and it is not often in today's economy that you have the opportunity to be part of a financially sound....award winning and fast growing company embedded in one of the most unique segments of technology. I always am excited about coming to work each and every day.

Cons

Honestly the pro's outweigh any cons.......Although, one thing that can be a challenge at Veeam. If you are not willing to put in 110% effort you will fail at Veeam and probably at any job for that matter. Fast moving companies need flexible,hardworking people who are willing to do whatever it takes to learn and succeed. If that describes you.....let us know....we need more great people!

Please hire more great people.......we need help. There is not enough time and too much to do!

There are newer employer reviews for Veeam Software