Vein Clinics of America

www.veinclinics.com

Senior Management very poor and love to stir up division with staff members.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThey have an excellent training program that is very detailed for each job. They also have a very good system for tracking follow-up appointments. That is the 2 things that I really liked.

ConsThe senior management needs to go and they need to be replaced with TRUE professionals. Due to poor management VCA has lost a lot of good physicians and staff in the last 2 years. Very sad that the people running this company just don't get it!!!!

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees with respect and they will work much harder for your company. Employees should not get in trouble for reporting issues to senior management.

Senior management needs help

I have been working at Vein Clinics of America

Pros: This is a rapidly growing organization. Cons: Senior management is not good at this company. The benefits are only OK at… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Veins Clinics is a great organization

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I have been working at Vein Clinics of America full-time for more than a year

Pros: The reason why I like working for Vein Clinics it's because there is no… Cons: Like in every work force there are challenges and commitments however the communication within this organization lacks in many… Advice to Senior Management: Communication is the key to success within the organization. However,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Vein Clinics of America.

Worked for Vein Clinics of America? Contribute to the Community!