Vein Clinics of America

www.veinclinics.com
  www.veinclinics.com
There are newer employer reviews for Vein Clinics of America

Horrible Experience- would like to rate them as zero stars

I worked at Vein Clinics of America

Pros

Absolutely no positive experiences or thoughts

Cons

This was the worse experience I have had of my entire 17 years as a professional Management does not listen to employees. Employees whom do voice opinions/ questions are quickly counseled / written up by management for not being "a team player". Was even told by management not to speak with one of the senior level professional concerning a professional related issue. ( That was a BIG red flag) Money, money, money is the name of the game, over all else. Do not even consider as an employment possibility.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Vein Clinics of America (View Most Recent)

Avoid working for this company

I worked at Vein Clinics of America full-time

Pros

Organization was growing and is conveniently located near I-355 tollway.

Cons

Management is extremely lacking. Departments are not encouraged to work together. Was very unorganized. Quality treatment of patients was not a priority for VCA, merely moving around appointments to make more money. Benefits were mediocre at best.

Re-evaluate how you are guiding the employees.

Senior Management very poor and love to stir up division with staff members.

I worked at Vein Clinics of America

Pros

They have an excellent training program that is very detailed for each job. They also have a very good system for tracking follow-up appointments. That is the 2 things that I really liked.

Cons

The senior management needs to go and they need to be replaced with TRUE professionals. Due to poor management VCA has lost a lot of good physicians and staff in the last 2 years. Very sad that the people running this company just don't get it!!!!

Treat your employees with respect and they will work much harder for your company. Employees should not get in trouble for reporting issues to senior management.

There are newer employer reviews for Vein Clinics of America