Vein Clinics of America

www.veinclinics.com
  www.veinclinics.com
There are newer employer reviews for Vein Clinics of America

ostrich with head in the ground

I have been working at Vein Clinics of America full-time (less than an year)

Pros

some of the clinic staff are nice. have some good connections here. the liaisons i work with are nice

Cons

bonus plan pays little to nothing, dont believe the percentage they tell you that is bankable. senior management changes their strategy every few months (tells you they really dont know what they are doing!!) information about goals shows up months late. lots of finger pointing by senior management (especially one person) and will do whatever it takes (which means bad for employees) to make their money. not about patients but clearly about the money. RUN!

get a clue. hopefully parent company will have the leadership to clean house here and get some some people who know how to encourage, support, and grow their employees. too many who turn a blind eye to what happens here. what a great company and opportunity this company has to be great. BUT NOT with the leadership in place.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Vein Clinics of America (View Most Recent)

Fabulous company to work for.

Current Employee - Professional
    Current Employee - Professional

I have been working at Vein Clinics of America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Growing organization that offers career growth. Excellent Benefits and professional people to work with. Work in healthcare and enjoy your weekends off. I have learned so much about vein disease and truly want to help as many people as I can.

Cons

Where there is growth is growing pains. Need change in order to grow. We haven't been able to be in every state yet but we some great goals.

Be open to suggestions and continue to invest in our people.

VCA should not be at the top of your list

I have been working at Vein Clinics of America

Pros

The company is growing very rapidly.

Cons

Senior management is incompetent and isn't very good at providing feasible solutions. Each time an issue arises, the blame game starts, and no one takes responsibility for their own actions. Employees are scared to speak freely about the issues they're facing because they are scare they'll receive backlash from senior management.

Listen to your employees and treat them with respect. Stop pointing fingers and start providing solutions. Create a better work environment for everyone and encourage your staff to provide feedback to make the work environment better. It may be easier to start fresh with a new senior management team...

There are newer employer reviews for Vein Clinics of America