Vein Clinics of America

www.veinclinics.com

VCA - Nice in Theory

RN Provider (Current Employee) Washington, DC

ProsWhen I accepted the job offer, I was excited and enthusiastic about the corporate culture that touted teamwork, collaborative effort, clear communication, interdisciplinary approach and patient education.

ConsI only wish the stated values and culture were true in actuality. Upon accepting the position offer, I was excited and enthusiastic about being a member of an organization that was team oriented, patient centered and had immediate and measurable efficacy. I soon found interventions / treatments that benefitted profit over necessity.

Advice to Senior ManagementMonthly profit goals may motivate and offer incentive to promote and submit approval for treatments that maximize corporate profit over patient need.

RUN! Do not apply to this dysfunctional nightmare of a company!

Sales (Current Employee)

I have been working at Vein Clinics of America full-time for more than a year

Pros: There are a lot of good, hard-working people at this… Cons: Senior management is indecisive and clueless (specifically two individuals). They absolutely do not care about the employees and will stab anybody in the back… Advice to Senior Management: Stop making so many decisions based on emotions and PLEASE stop putting people on performance improvement plans for making the slightest mistake. My advice… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

ostrich with head in the ground

I have been working at Vein Clinics of America full-time for less than a year

Pros: some of the clinic staff are nice. have some good… Cons: bonus plan pays little to nothing, dont believe the percentage they tell you that is bankable. senior management changes their strategy every few months (tells… Advice to Senior Management: get a clue. hopefully parent company will have the leadership to clean house here and get some some people who know how to encourage, support,… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Vein Clinics of America.

Worked for Vein Clinics of America? Contribute to the Community!