Velocity Express

www.velocityexpress.com

I had a very good immediate manager; the company as a whole was very disorganized.

Manager (Former Employee) Flower Mound, TX

ProsI had a great immediate manager who tried her best to create a working environment that was enjoyable, with a good work/life balance. This person took most of the brunt for the disorganization of the company.

ConsTechnologically, the company is behind on their abilities to track. The independent contractors are paid very little, thus creating a very high turnover. Many of the managers treated the contractors poorly; and the contractors don't know meaning of being a contractor.

Advice to Senior ManagementRevamp the independent contractor program, get better executive leadership, provide better customer service, and improce your technology for your logistics.

Very good

Critical Parts Manager (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Velocity Express

Pros: Great people, flexible and rewarding Cons: Low pay, benefits, insurance, vacation Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It was a learning experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Velocity Express

Pros: When I was an employee, the benefits offered were good.… Cons: Lower level employees were poorly paid. Opportunities for advancement depended on who you knew. Upper management did not… Advice to Senior Management: Treat all of your employees with respect and open the lines… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Velocity Express.

Worked for Velocity Express? Contribute to the Community!