Velocity Technology Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for Velocity Technology Solutions

Great Experience

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Velocity Technology Solutions full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You will get the opportunity to learn a lot at Velocity, if you are a hard worker, willing to learn new things and take on challenges you will be valued here. It is a fast paced environment so if you can't keep up you will get left behind/let go, but working here will give you the chance to work with a lot of very intelligent individuals and gain a lot of valuable knowledge.

Cons

They expect a lot from their employees but don't always show or share the return on it.

78 Other Employee Reviews for Velocity Technology Solutions (View Most Recent)

Smoke and mirrors should be Velocity's motto

I have been working at Velocity Technology Solutions

Pros

Coworkers are generally great people to work with and also understand the faults that everyone has to deal with.

Cons

- Executive management at this company is a joke.
    - Forced to support aging technology while customers are lied to and told Velocity has the latest "cloud" features.
    - The company literally flat out lies to customers. Selling products that cannot actually be delivered but can be successfully tested to appear as though it's working.
    - Company is financially sketchy. I would receive calls from collections telling me services were going to be discontinued if the company didn't pay.
    - Growth by acquisition model leads the company to forget about day to day growth and upkeep that is required to keep a business in operation

Not even sure where to start on advice. This company, in my opinion, is doing everything a successful company would not.

Got great experience with great group of people to work with

I have been working at Velocity Technology Solutions full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Got a great manager to work with.

Cons

Nothing so far. Will update if I see anything.

There are newer employer reviews for Velocity Technology Solutions