Velti
www.velti.com Dublin, Ireland 1000 to 5000 Employees

Worst management team I've ever worked for

Administrative (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Velti full-time for more than a year

ProsGood location; some decent US management

ConsThe company is headquartered in Greece and they do not understand the way business is done in the US. When I worked there bills were not paid for over 6 months, the phone was shut off for lack of payment, we lost the Fed Ex account because the bills weren't paid, contractors had to threaten to sue in order to get paid, and even then, it took awhile. Management didn't listen; they were always right. Very unethical business decision making.

Advice to Senior ManagementListen to people; sometimes they have good ideas and know the right way to do things. Get a professional management team in there who know how to ethically run a company.

ok to stay for a while

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at Velti full-time

Pros: You will meet a lot of great people Cons: Management sucks. They don't communicate much to the team. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Dysfunctional & Fragmented

Director of Sales (Current Employee)
New York, NY

I have been working at Velti full-time for more than a year

Pros: Interesting industry and good office locations. Potential to do… Cons: Zero management direction, communication or respect for employees -- or each other. Completely untrustworthy and unethical. Very unfriendly, unhappy and vicious culture. … Advice to Senior Management: Recognize and act on your strengths and weaknesses: you're good at starting a company; you're terrible at running a company.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Velti.

Worked for Velti? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Velti reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Velti CEO Alexandros (Alex) Moukas. All reviews posted anonymously by Velti employees.