There are newer employer reviews for Venafi

open, transparent, and FUN!

Current Employee - Customer Support in Sandy, UT
Current Employee - Customer Support in Sandy, UT

I have been working at Venafi full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Venafi's CEO is the best company leader I have ever worked with. He is extremely genuine, transparent, and caring, with an extreme focus on making customers successful which will continue to help the company grow at 100%+ rate as it has since he joined the company in October 2010. Lots of passionate and great people who love building and growing a dynamic company.

Cons

CTO is a bit quirky, but has a great heart and is one of the most brilliant software architects I have every worked with.

Keep hiring top talent.

10 Other Employee Reviews for Venafi (View Most Recent)

Great small company with huge potential

I have been working at Venafi full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lots of interesting challenges. Things are happening quickly so never the same thing twice. No sacred cows, no "well, we've always done it this way". But also a lot of work and having to figure things out on the fly. Not a typical 9-5, but also good flexibility from management and a great group of peers.

Cons

Information is not always organized. Lots of remote employees so can make things a bit more challenging for communication/team building. HR function is immature so you often have to be very patient or just figure things out for yourself.

Keep listening - to team and to customers.

Best challenge I have taken in my career, and more upside in personal growth than I thought!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Venafi full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Venafi has a very dynamic and fast paced culture, that is entirely focused on success and achieving our goals. I have never seen a privately held company with more potential. Our massive customer list would make any startup jealous and confirms the value of our software Platform. Venafi is going to be the next big cybersecurity company to blow up, and I know it! I am so glad that I get to be part of such an amazing team of talented professionals.

Cons

We are a privately held startup that has to perform. With great success comes great responsibility, but every department is on their game and working toward the same goal. Secure and protect our customers, and all else will follow, our customers are our number one priority with every decision we make.

There are newer employer reviews for Venafi