Venafi

venafi.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Venafi

open, transparent, and FUN!

Current Employee - Customer Support in Sandy, UT
Current Employee - Customer Support in Sandy, UT

I have been working at Venafi full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Venafi's CEO is the best company leader I have ever worked with. He is extremely genuine, transparent, and caring, with an extreme focus on making customers successful which will continue to help the company grow at 100%+ rate as it has since he joined the company in October 2010. Lots of passionate and great people who love building and growing a dynamic company.

Cons

CTO is a bit quirky, but has a great heart and is one of the most brilliant software architects I have every worked with.

Keep hiring top talent.

13 Other Employee Reviews for Venafi (View Most Recent)

Great small company with huge potential

I have been working at Venafi full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Lots of interesting challenges. Things are happening quickly so never the same thing twice. No sacred cows, no "well, we've always done it this way". But also a lot of work and having to figure things out on the fly. Not a typical 9-5, but also good flexibility from management and a great group of peers.

Cons

Information is not always organized. Lots of remote employees so can make things a bit more challenging for communication/team building. HR function is immature so you often have to be very patient or just figure things out for yourself.

Keep listening - to team and to customers.

Great technology; average leadership...

Current Employee - Information Systems Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Information Systems Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Venafi full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Venafi solves real problems for the enterprise. Great Customer Service and Support for our large enterprise customers.

Cons

Benefits are covered by company, but coverage is average. Culture of self preservation and scarcity mentality are unintended messages delivered by leaders.

Learn to fail fast and admit to mistakes. Set realistic growth objectives based on the market and data from the business, not some arbitrary revenue goal to support an inflated operating budget. Honest and transparent communication with employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Venafi