There are newer employer reviews for Venafi

open, transparent, and FUN!

Current Employee - Customer Support  in  Sandy, UT
Current Employee - Customer Support in Sandy, UT

I have been working at Venafi full-time for more than a year

Pros

Venafi's CEO is the best company leader I have ever worked with. He is extremely genuine, transparent, and caring, with an extreme focus on making customers successful which will continue to help the company grow at 100%+ rate as it has since he joined the company in October 2010. Lots of passionate and great people who love building and growing a dynamic company.

Cons

CTO is a bit quirky, but has a great heart and is one of the most brilliant software architects I have every worked with.

Keep hiring top talent.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Venafi (View Most Recent)

Systems Engineer

Former Employee - Systems Engineer  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Venafi full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Venafi's CEO is the best company leader I have ever worked with. He is extremely genuine, transparent, and caring, with an extreme focus on making customers successful which leads to a successful and rewarding work experience.

Cons

Rapidly changing market and technology - difficult to react to market changes as the pace necessary to stay in front.

Keep up the great work.

Amazing Company and People!!

Current Employee - All Areas  in  Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - All Areas in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Venafi full-time for more than a year

Pros

I would echo much of what has been said about the company: Great work/life balance for a 'startup.' GREAT team members who make it a pleasure to come to work every day. Amazing leadership that is open and to the point, we all know what and how we contribute, clear projects, we have lots of fun together.
    When our team members come from other locations you remember how much you miss seeing them and spending time collaborating and sharing fun.
    They entire company has this respectful, passionate, energetic, open, transparent, communicative, creative, innovative and smart culture that unheard of.
    It often does not feel like work. I genuinely love coming in and working on a ton of projects knowing that I leaving knowing I have accomplish amazing work that has contributed to the success of the company.

Cons

Lots of change and Evolving technology. But I love the challenging learning curve.

Please take this amazing culture and ensure it scales as we grow.

There are newer employer reviews for Venafi

Worked for Venafi? Contribute to the Community!