Venafi

venafi.com
  venafi.com
There are newer employer reviews for Venafi

Best Group of People and Leadership!

Current Employee - Professional Services in Buffalo, NY
Current Employee - Professional Services in Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Venafi full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Quite simply, I've never been happier working at a company. The leaders at Venafi are hardworking and totally genuine, the kind of people you want to go to battle with. The CEO Jeff Hudson is the greatest, and his attitude around customer success and family is infectious. He goes out of his way to even include employees spouses in corporate events and meetings, which makes for such a nice dynamic that I've never seen anywhere else in corporate America. The product is terrific and nearly all of Venafi clients are VERY happy and enjoy very strong relationships. The sales people are really consultants, and not just about getting a sale done. They are the type of reps I'd want selling to me, trained to be concerned about MY success, and not theirs. I would highly recommend working here to anyone seeking a once in a lifetime type company.

Cons

Incredible growth brings onboarding challenges, which is a good thing but challenging. And one working in the field away from corporate HQ in Utah needs to be very disciplined

Keep doing all you are doing.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Venafi (View Most Recent)

open, transparent, and FUN!

Current Employee - Customer Support in Sandy, UT
    Current Employee - Customer Support in Sandy, UT

I have been working at Venafi full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Venafi's CEO is the best company leader I have ever worked with. He is extremely genuine, transparent, and caring, with an extreme focus on making customers successful which will continue to help the company grow at 100%+ rate as it has since he joined the company in October 2010. Lots of passionate and great people who love building and growing a dynamic company.

Cons

CTO is a bit quirky, but has a great heart and is one of the most brilliant software architects I have every worked with.

Keep hiring top talent.

Best challenge I have taken in my career, and more upside in personal growth than I thought!

Current Employee - Account Manager in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Venafi full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Venafi has a very dynamic and fast paced culture, that is entirely focused on success and achieving our goals. I have never seen a privately held company with more potential. Our massive customer list would make any startup jealous and confirms the value of our software Platform. Venafi is going to be the next big cybersecurity company to blow up, and I know it! I am so glad that I get to be part of such an amazing team of talented professionals.

Cons

We are a privately held startup that has to perform. With great success comes great responsibility, but every department is on their game and working toward the same goal. Secure and protect our customers, and all else will follow, our customers are our number one priority with every decision we make.

There are newer employer reviews for Venafi