Venafi

There are newer employer reviews for Venafi

Systems Engineer

Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT
Former Employee - Systems Engineer in Salt Lake City, UT

I worked at Venafi full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Venafi's CEO is the best company leader I have ever worked with. He is extremely genuine, transparent, and caring, with an extreme focus on making customers successful which leads to a successful and rewarding work experience.

Cons

Rapidly changing market and technology - difficult to react to market changes as the pace necessary to stay in front.

Keep up the great work.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Venafi (View Most Recent)

Amazing Company and People!!

Current Employee - All Areas in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - All Areas in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Venafi full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I would echo much of what has been said about the company: Great work/life balance for a 'startup.' GREAT team members who make it a pleasure to come to work every day. Amazing leadership that is open and to the point, we all know what and how we contribute, clear projects, we have lots of fun together.
    When our team members come from other locations you remember how much you miss seeing them and spending time collaborating and sharing fun.
    They entire company has this respectful, passionate, energetic, open, transparent, communicative, creative, innovative and smart culture that unheard of.
    It often does not feel like work. I genuinely love coming in and working on a ton of projects knowing that I leaving knowing I have accomplish amazing work that has contributed to the success of the company.

Cons

Lots of change and Evolving technology. But I love the challenging learning curve.

Please take this amazing culture and ensure it scales as we grow.

great company with TONS of potential !

Current Employee - Vice President in Salt Lake City, UT
    Current Employee - Vice President in Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Venafi full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

open, transparent, high-performance culture. CEO is an amazing leader and a genuinely good man. Good work/life balance for a 'startup.' GREAT team members who make it a pleasure to come to work every day. New hires are brought up-to-speed very quickly with attention from the entire Executive Team.

Cons

some processes (annual reviews, etc.) not yet established.

Keep growing the company!

There are newer employer reviews for Venafi