Venetian Casino Resort Inc
www.venetian.com Las Vegas, NV

Poker Dealer

Tournament Poker Dealer (Former Employee)

I worked at Venetian Casino Resort Inc full-time for less than a year

Prosless ' violent' atmosphere of cash game players than the WSOP.

ConsI was 32 years old,some older, obviously regular players were extremely rude, impatient, and cruel. High Limit Tables toke absolutely terrible and extremely rude as well.Management hired me in with little experience, kept me on board for the busy season,scheduled me to work the next tournament, then abruptly terminated my employment a week prior to the fall tournament.I had resigned my apartment lease and stayed in town because Management scheduled me for the next tournament. UNSTABLE WORK AND DECEPTIVE MANAGEMENT.the owner donated a record setting 50 MILLION!!! dollars to the last presidential campaigan but didnt keep an employee on for $8 an hour. TWo Faced Management. DO Not Trust in the Venetian.

Advice to Senior Managementyou shouldnt hire someone in the first place if you have no intention to keep then on board, continuosly educate and train, and or be honest with your future intentions and goals with employees.

If you're a fan of being a small fish in a big pond. This is the place for you!

Font Desk Agent (Former Employee)

I worked at Venetian Casino Resort Inc part-time for less than a year

Pros: Benefits Transfer opportunities Pay Bonuses Commission There was good people who worked at the Venetian,… Cons: Being an on-call If you like to be heard this isn't the place for you. But that's something to expect in a huge company As much… Advice to Senior Management: Management was great, if they liked you. Although some were too "Friendly" with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This is a very easy place to work for.

Casino Floorperson (Current Employee)
Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Venetian Casino Resort Inc full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Full time work is available with many different types of jobs offered. The pay is good.… Cons: Managers are very inexperienced. Everything is micromanaged. Managers really don't understand their own department rules and regulations. It is the worst run company I have… Advice to Senior Management: Really get on the floor and not only listen to your front line employees but be proactive to handle their complaints as they control the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Venetian Casino Resort Inc.

Worked for Venetian Casino Resort Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Venetian Casino Resort Inc reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Venetian Casino Resort Inc CEO Sheldon Adelson. All reviews posted anonymously by Venetian Casino Resort Inc employees.