There are newer employer reviews for Venetian Casino Resort Inc

Exceptional Place to Work

Current Employee - Manager  in  Las Vegas, NV
Current Employee - Manager in Las Vegas, NV

I have been working at Venetian Casino Resort Inc for more than 8 years

Pros

The new Employment Center is amazing! It now represents the company!

Cons

Phone system sometimes loses you.

47 Other Employee Reviews for Venetian Casino Resort Inc (View Most Recent)

Poker Dealer

Former Employee - Tournament Poker Dealer  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Tournament Poker Dealer in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Venetian Casino Resort Inc full-time for less than a year

Pros

less ' violent' atmosphere of cash game players than the WSOP.

Cons

I was 32 years old,some older, obviously regular players were extremely rude, impatient, and cruel. High Limit Tables toke absolutely terrible and extremely rude as well.Management hired me in with little experience, kept me on board for the busy season,scheduled me to work the next tournament, then abruptly terminated my employment a week prior to the fall tournament.I had resigned my apartment lease and stayed in town because Management scheduled me for the next tournament. UNSTABLE WORK AND DECEPTIVE MANAGEMENT.the owner donated a record setting 50 MILLION!!! dollars to the last presidential campaigan but didnt keep an employee on for $8 an hour. TWo Faced Management. DO Not Trust in the Venetian.

you shouldnt hire someone in the first place if you have no intention to keep then on board, continuosly educate and train, and or be honest with your future intentions and goals with employees.

If you're a fan of being a small fish in a big pond. This is the place for you!

Former Employee - Font Desk Agent  in  Las Vegas, NV
    Former Employee - Font Desk Agent in Las Vegas, NV

I worked at Venetian Casino Resort Inc part-time for less than a year

Pros

Benefits
    Transfer opportunities
    Pay
    Bonuses
    Commission

There was good people who worked at the Venetian, very helpful and worked as a team.

Cons

Being an on-call
    If you like to be heard this isn't the place for you. But that's something to expect in a huge company
    As much as there were good people like always there were those who were territorial rude and acted as if they owned the place and management didn't seem to do much to get them off their high horse.
    There's just too many employees and you sometimes feel like you're treated as a number rather then a person - This is more so for the rules and guidelines where if you were deadly sick you'd get knocked a point. But once again this is what to expect in a company of this size.

Management was great, if they liked you. Although some were too "Friendly" with staff and played favorites with some which wasn't fun for those they didn't favor.

There are newer employer reviews for Venetian Casino Resort Inc

Worked for Venetian Casino Resort Inc? Contribute to the Community!