Dynamic and Ambitious Team

Current Employee - Company Secretary in London, England (UK)
Current Employee - Company Secretary in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Venquis part-time (More than a year)

Pros

Venquis is full of driven, dynamic individuals who make the recruitment industry a fun place to work. Rewards are high for those who succeed and its a great place for those who really are passionate about what they do. This is a company for those who understand the importance of getting the right candidates for clients and ensuring those clients are well serviced to build long term relationships.

Cons

There are not really downsides as such but if you are not someone who can close the deal and build long term relationships then this is not the place for you.

Other Employee Reviews for Venquis

1. A fun, dynamic and growing recruitment company

Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Chief Executive Officer in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Venquis full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Venquis is full of fantastic people, supportive management and a real drive to create something special. There is a clear vision and strategy on how to get there that is really motivating.

Cons

Working at Venquis isn't skiing, playing footie or having sex. Its hard work but definitely has its rewards and there's a real buzz about the place.

Advice to Management

All the hard work will pay off in the end!

2. Great training academy

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Venquis full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I had no prior experience of recruitment before joining Venquis but by the time I finished the training Academy I felt fully prepared to be a 360 consultant. I had clear goals and areas to become an expert in, beginning with candidate sourcing and then focusing on client engagement. The weekly reviews with my Team Leader made me feel very well supported and helped me develop quickly. I particularly liked the focus on becoming an expert in my market and the sustained emphasis on reading about transformation projects in Retail so that I could add real value to our clients.

Cons

They work you hard but you reap the rewards!