Ventana Medical
www.ventanamed.com Tucson, AZ 500 to 999 Employees

Great overall work environment

Engineer (Current Employee)
Tucson, AZ

ProsGreat healthcare benefits, friendly work environment, heavily focused on cultural beliefs such as speaking up and keeping the customer in mind.

ConsVery roundabout processes, not very quick to advance careers, engineering salaries will not compete with companies such as Raytheon, no bonuses for anyone below manager level.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe engineering career ladder needs to be overhauled completely to compete with other dedicated engineering companies in Tucson.

Truely work the mission

Senior Program Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Ventana Medical full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Highly effective teaming Lives its "values" Entrepreneurial Cons: Disjointed Lifecycle Flow Cultish Power and control personalities Advice to Senior Management: Get off of the meeting treadmill... meet your people. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work; good people and organization.

Senior Scientist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ventana Medical

Pros: Great benefits, Good people and gpod pay. Cons: Can take time to be promoted. Advice to Senior Management: Continue to improve communication. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ventana Medical.

Worked for Ventana Medical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ventana Medical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ventana Medical CEO Mara G. Aspinall. All reviews posted anonymously by Ventana Medical employees.