Venteon
www.venteon.us.com Troy, MI 150 to 499 Employees

Disappointed with my experience

Recruiter (Former Employee)
Troy, MI

I worked at Venteon full-time for more than a year

ProsFellow employees are very nice, really do try to represent a family atmosphere. Supervisors do try to help out their employees and get them to succeed.

ConsEmployee morale dropped considerably during the almost two years I was there. Hiring philosophy did change from hiring experienced recruiters to fresh out of college kids. They can pay them nothing, let them bring on some accounts then either let them go or they leave due to low pay. Meanwhile the company keeps the relationship and commission dollars.
Benefits are extremely expensive, company pays little to no part of the employee contribution.

Advice to Senior ManagementIncrease pay, lower benefit costs, and most importantly build employee morale.

"Great Company, treats employees fairly, good work ethic"

I have been working at Venteon full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Venteon is a Company that allows you to grow your personal business; -the tools… Cons: Advancement may take longer due to size of Company however… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to listen to your employees-they are your best asset! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not the same team I joined and loved

I have been working at Venteon full-time

Pros: Experienced recruiters and business development professionals have a lot of flexibility to run their desks as they see fit, as… Cons: It's tough on new hires, especially if they are new to the industry. Comp plans are low, benefit plans are expensive, and many of… Advice to Senior Management: More transparent growth track for new hires. Expectations for… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Venteon.

Worked for Venteon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Venteon reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Venteon CEO Cedric Corera. All reviews posted anonymously by Venteon employees.