There are newer employer reviews for Venterra Realty

I know I've done a good job because I've been rewarded.

I have been working at Venterra Realty

Pros

No politics - hard work and results is what gets you recognized; honest commitment to employee satisfaction; smart with money - don't rush to make decisions which over the years has made us very stable; consistency; challenging standards that are celebrated when they're achieved; several forums for open feedback

Cons

Limited growth in some smaller markets

Advice to Management

Thank you for the opportunities to be heard and the proof-in-action that feedback is taken seriously.

Dec 6, 2012Recruiting Manager

As Venterra Realty continues to grow, we plan to expand to markets that will hopefully cater to smaller cities/towns!

reviews filtered by
  1. I love working for Venterra!

I have been working at Venterra Realty

Pros

wonderful management
    extensive training, and opportunity to train in any field related to your job or not
    great pay
    apartment dicsount
    no micromanaging

I absolutely love working for Venterra! I love how we are all able to learn from one another. In a world where most apartment management companies are out for themselves, it makes me feel good at the end of the day knowing that I work for a company on the customer's side of things!

Cons

I wish they matched 401K

Advice to Management

Keep up the great work!

Mar 29, 2013Recruiting Manager

Venterra Realty currently offers a 401k match! We match 50% of your 401k contributions up to 4% of your annual compensation.

2. Career building organization with great core values that extend to its employees.

Current Employee - Property Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Property Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Venterra Realty full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

You truly have a voice. "Better Way of Living" is not just a brand, it's a promise to both its residents and employees. Strong core values exhibited starting at the top, leading by example.

Cons

I dont know if this is a con or not, but Venterra has extremely high expectations. Venterra is a career choice, not just a job. These expectations seperate the A players from the rest. However, Venterra offers excellent support to help achieve your goals, with a grand payoff. Success is definitely celebrated.

Apr 23, 2015Recruiting/Brand Specialist, Experience Leader

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide a review! We're so happy to hear that you've seen our Core Values put to action for our residents as well as employees during your years with us. The ... More