Venture
www.venture.com.sg Singapore 5000+ Employees

Venture

Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

I have been working at Venture

ProsChallenging workplace that offer good training ground for fresh graduate. Flexible work with minimum supervision. Good management in future company charting.

ConsOn Job Training. Need to be self discipline with own initiate. Low annual salary increment or limited promotion. Self driven required.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore technical training required with knowledge sharing between projects. Key performance index for each employee would be a great help.

Good place to start

Electrical Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Venture

Pros: Lots of exposure to all aspects of design and manufacturing.… Cons: Not enough emphasis on promoting talent. Very slow career advancement. Advice to Senior Management: Retain your talent. Building up the expertise of your employees… More

Blue Chip Company

Employee (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

I worked at Venture full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Stable company with good management team. Employees are extremely self… Cons: Personal interest of some senior management interferes with their work and objectivity. Management style is too top down at… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Venture.

Worked for Venture? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Venture reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Venture CEO Wong Ngit Liong. All reviews posted anonymously by Venture employees.