Veolia Transportation
www.veoliatransportation.com Oak Brook, IL 5000+ Employees

A good place to work if you have patience.

Bus Driver (Current Employee)
Mesa, AZ

I have been working at Veolia Transportation full-time for more than a year

ProsYour schedule only stays the same for 3 months, and depending on your seniority your weekly schedule usually has different routes in it. So there's not really time to get bored with what you're doing day to day. Sometimes you get to know the people who ride the bus every day on your route and that makes it a friendlier place to work.

ConsDealing with some of the more "colorful" people can be trying. Homeless, un-hygenic (I know that's not really a word), drunks and other substance abusers are just a few. We can't do anything about them unless they break a "rule" or cause a disturbance and ask them to leave the bus. It's sad, but the AC is recirculating air and can quickly stink up the bus and everyone pays for it.

free training for top managers

Safety & Training Supervisor (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Veolia Transportation full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good People always move ahead Cons: Long Hours needed to finish reports Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Unfair and inconsistent. If you are on the inside track with management and HR you will go far.

Bus Operator (Former Employee)
Denver, CO

I worked at Veolia Transportation full-time for less than a year

Pros: The people are fun and good to work with. … Cons: Low wages for drivers and ability to grow. The place has low morale. But there is inconsistency in discipline, I could never tell what the… Advice to Senior Management: Become more consistent and increase wages to the staff. Stop playing favorites and have a straight forward discipline process. It seems like only one manager… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Veolia Transportation.

Worked for Veolia Transportation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Veolia Transportation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Veolia Transportation CEO Mark L. Joseph. All reviews posted anonymously by Veolia Transportation employees.