Vera Bradley
www.verabradley.com Fort Wayne, IN 1000 to 5000 Employees

The things you need to learn are overwhelming.

Huntington Station, NY

ProsVera Bradley has a great company structure overall. How the customers are treated is very classy and they employ nice people.

ConsSome of the lower level managers I've experienced act condescending towards their employees. The higher level managers are very nice and understanding.

Advice to Senior ManagementSome people are able to do read guests and situations better than others can. Pushing sales isn't a comfortable task for many people.

Best Retail Experience

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Vera Bradley part-time

Pros: I love the people I work with. The guests are pretty great too. They focus… Cons: Management is always a problem. They are more likely to hire from outside the company than promote… Advice to Senior Management: Communication and respect is key. You have to be approachable. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best company I've ever worked for.

Store Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Vera Bradley part-time for less than a year

Pros: I love working for Vera Bradley mostly because of the company's Core Values. Our core values include having fun, being fussy, showing respect, being humble,… Cons: The major pain in the butt for me has got to be the tags on all the items. They always get stuck in the zippers,… Advice to Senior Management: A piece of advice I would share with my upper management is that they should be more humble. It's okay to let me help… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Vera Bradley.

Worked for Vera Bradley? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vera Bradley reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vera Bradley CEO Michael C. Ray. All reviews posted anonymously by Vera Bradley employees.