Vera Bradley

www.verabradley.com

"A Girl's Best Friend"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsIt would be great to be able to list a number of "Pros" to try and balance this out, but it is too difficult. Great discounts. Employees get nice benefits package. Salary basically fair.

ConsLocated out in the middle of nowhere now. No support services around. Not a real team culture - too political with everyone protecting their little piece of the turf regardless of anyone else. Holds on to archaic business practices. Extremely inefficient.

Advice to Senior ManagementSuffice it to say: If my " Best Friend" treated me like all my "Girl's Best Friends" at Vera Bradley, I would ditch her! This concept,if practiced in the truest sense, would be great;however that concept is broken from top to bottom. It's all a matter of opinion if someone is or is not being "A Girl's Best Friend." Too subjective and too political and careers are made or broken on this ridiculous concept.

Fantastic company and great people

Industrial Engineering Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Vera Bradley

Pros: I loved my time that I spent at Vera and… Cons: The ever expanding product line makes it very difficult to get out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great first retail experience

Sales Associate (Current Employee)

I have been working at Vera Bradley part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: It's a friendly atmosphere to work in with a great discount. Customers are usually very friendly and it is easy to… Cons: There is little to no room for growth in the company. When a new management position opens up they almost always hire from outside the… Advice to Senior Management: Go back to being a "Girl's Best Friend" to your employees. When changes are made (ie the return policy) make sure everyone is on the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Vera Bradley.

Worked for Vera Bradley? Contribute to the Community!