There are newer employer reviews for Vera Bradley

Warm Welcome

Former Employee - Summer Sales Associate  in  Frisco, TX
Former Employee - Summer Sales Associate in Frisco, TX

I worked at Vera Bradley part-time for less than a year

Pros

I moved to Frisco, TX in Summer 2012 to stay with my dad and get used to the area prior to my anticipated college graduation date. Since I grew up and went to school in Edmond, OK, I didn't know anyone in Texas. Not only did I receive a fabulous first Texas job in Vera Bradley, but I added on to my family. The women I grew to know and become close with are the most welcoming and entertaining group of coworkers that I've ever had. They are so enthusiastic about their work and the company. They taught me to perfect my customer relations skills and were patient and helpful when it came to my being directionally challenged. Every day I went in was a new experience in a welcoming, comedic, and passionate environment.

Cons

I had no negative experiences with this position/company.

The Vera Bradley in Frisco, TX has the best management around!

64 Other Employee Reviews for Vera Bradley (View Most Recent)

The things you need to learn are overwhelming.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Huntington Station, NY
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Huntington Station, NY

I have been working at Vera Bradley

Pros

Vera Bradley has a great company structure overall. How the customers are treated is very classy and they employ nice people.

Cons

Some of the lower level managers I've experienced act condescending towards their employees. The higher level managers are very nice and understanding.

Some people are able to do read guests and situations better than others can. Pushing sales isn't a comfortable task for many people.

Best Retail Experience

Current Employee - Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Sales Associate

I have been working at Vera Bradley part-time

Pros

I love the people I work with. The guests are pretty great too. They focus on making connections and relationships with the customers and it really creates a great work environment.

Cons

Management is always a problem. They are more likely to hire from outside the company than promote from within. This doesn't do any favors for the morale of the employees. Also, the tardiness policy SUCKS!

Communication and respect is key. You have to be approachable.

There are newer employer reviews for Vera Bradley

Worked for Vera Bradley? Contribute to the Community!