Vera Bradley

www.verabradley.com

Best company I've ever worked for.

Store Associate (Current Employee)

ProsI love working for Vera Bradley mostly because of the company's Core Values. Our core values include having fun, being fussy, showing respect, being humble, and honesty. I have made so many great friends working for Vera Bradley, and I have learned so much about myself because of this job. It pushes me to be a better person, and I know that no matter how bad my day can be, someone at work will always manage to make me laugh.

ConsThe major pain in the butt for me has got to be the tags on all the items. They always get stuck in the zippers, and when I'm showing an item to a guest, they think it's a defect when the zipper doesn't want to close. I wish there were a better way to store the tags. Other than that, there aren't really any cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementA piece of advice I would share with my upper management is that they should be more humble. It's okay to let me help you. You don't have to take care of every little thing all by yourself. That's why you hired us, so we can help you.

"A Girl's Best Friend"

(Former Employee)

I worked at Vera Bradley full-time for more than a year

Pros: It would be great to be able to list a number of "Pros" to try and balance this… Cons: Located out in the middle of nowhere now. No support services around. Not a real team culture - too political… Advice to Senior Management: Suffice it to say: If my " Best Friend" treated me like all my "Girl's Best Friends" at Vera Bradley, I would ditch her!… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Fantastic company and great people

Industrial Engineering Intern (Former Employee)

I worked at Vera Bradley

Pros: I loved my time that I spent at Vera and… Cons: The ever expanding product line makes it very difficult to get out… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Vera Bradley.

Worked for Vera Bradley? Contribute to the Community!