There are newer employer reviews for Veredus

Great Company Vision

I worked at Veredus full-time

Pros

- Always forward thinking and improving on process

- Approachable Management

Cons

- Could have used a slightly more professional environment

Stay the course

78 Other Employee Reviews for Veredus (View Most Recent)

Pushy, aggressive, controlling, Boiler Room Mentality

I worked at Veredus

Pros

The process is fast and there are many recruiters.

Cons

Recruiters and Sales people are extremely pushy. No time spent getting to know you. Money focused and robotic approach. They will try to push a rate or assignment on you with closing tactics just to make a buck. They have a "bullying" approach.

Listen to cues. Listen to people period.

Bart Gasiorowski & Veredus

Former Employee - Helpdesk Analyst in Maitland, FL
    Former Employee - Helpdesk Analyst in Maitland, FL

I worked at Veredus as a contractor (more than an year)

Pros

Regarding Bart & Vederus:

Bart has an aptitude for recruiting and an understanding of interpersonal dynamics that makes him stand out from almost every other recruiter with whom I have worked. He pays close attention to his client's desires, as well as their needs, affect and fit with partnered businesses. In other words, he doesn't valuate the human operator as a mere financial statistic, he sees them as a whole person, and endeavors to find them the perfect fit that will best express their talents.

Bart has placed many of my friends and associates over the past few years in excellent roles and has, in my opinion, gone above and beyond the call of duty to check in with them, and me, to be certain that all are satisfied and progressing in their careers. Ultimately Bart is a 'people person' and I would recommend him to anyone looking for a solid lead in the technical market. I will choose to work with Bart, and Veredus for that matter, over almost any other recruiting firm, because let's face it, they just do more, and treat YOU better than the vast majority will. If everyone in the industry worked as hard as this guy, the competition would be fierce.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Also:

Veredus uses systems that make submitting your information simple. They've revolutionized the hiring process and most on-boarding can be done from home. When I first began working with Veredus, you needed to come into the office, but they've significantly streamlined everything with their databases making life a lot easier for you.

Cons

I'm not sure that I have many negatives to discuss here. As a contractor, I find the amount of detail that Veredus requires regarding your background and living history to be somewhat daunting. If you're a contractor like I am, you've moved all over the world between positions and it can become very difficult to reconstruct your timelines. If you lost documents demonstrating your background and living history, the on-boarding process could drag on for a while.

My advice to management would be: Keep up the great work, continue treating people with dignity and compassion and you can't lose. Your outfit, in my experience, puts most of the other corporate recruiting entities to shame. Perhaps with your growth you may fall into the pit that many large institutions do with respect to valuation of individuals, so I definitely recommend keeping your workforce reminded of your core values and why they are so important to your success.

There are newer employer reviews for Veredus