Great Follow Up!

Pros

In my career I have dealt with a number of recruiting firms from both as someone looking to hire staff and for myself. Veredus is by far one of the top firms in this arena. They do not loose contact with recruits, no matter if the news is positive or negative you will hear from them.

Cons

If you are willing to relocate dealing with multiple offices can sometimes cause issues internally. However, they still stay in contact!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work!

Other Employee Reviews for Veredus

1. Veredus - Orlando - Employee Centric

Current Contractor - POS Administrator in Winter Park, FL
    Current Contractor - POS Administrator in Winter Park, FL

I have been working at Veredus as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

-Large client base providing quick job placements -Quality clients providing a great skill to salary ratio -Fantastic recruiting and support staff -Benefits that will have you rethinking full time employment versus contract, staying under the Veredus umbrella -Streamlined interfaces for payroll and benefits

Cons

One and only one con would be the lack of a central location for all operation and business interfaces. One site for payroll, another for your electronic timesheet, and yet another for benefits.

Advice to Management

Providing a "Intranet" for employees, referencing each operational location would be helpful.

2. Company who helps you reach maximum potential

Current Employee - Account Manager in Washington, DC
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Washington, DC

I have been working at Veredus full-time

Pros

I have been with Veredus for about 3 years in different markets and in different roles. Having worked at another staffing firm, the key differentiators for me were that the management team has a genuine interest in their employees. The company caters to those with an entrepreneurial mindset, and people who want to continue to financially, personally, and professionally. The continuous trainings are good for team members no matter how long they have been in the seat. The room for growth and advancement in your career is also almost unheard of in a staffing company. Senior management works with team members to understand their career goals and help them get there.

Cons

None to note at this point.

Advice to Management

keep training coming, and keep the company wide goals in everyone's sight!