Veredus
vereduscorp.com Tampa, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Company who helps you reach maximum potential

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Washington, DC

I have been working at Veredus full-time

ProsI have been with Veredus for about 3 years in different markets and in different roles. Having worked at another staffing firm, the key differentiators for me were that the management team has a genuine interest in their employees. The company caters to those with an entrepreneurial mindset, and people who want to continue to financially, personally, and professionally. The continuous trainings are good for team members no matter how long they have been in the seat.

The room for growth and advancement in your career is also almost unheard of in a staffing company. Senior management works with team members to understand their career goals and help them get there.

ConsNone to note at this point.

Advice to Senior Managementkeep training coming, and keep the company wide goals in everyone's sight!

Veredus

IT Recruiter (Current Employee)
Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Veredus full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The people at Veredus truly care about our clients, candidates… Cons: Veredus believes in work-life balance but the job sometimes doesn't… Advice to Senior Management: Let's keep growing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great company, awesome people, plenty of opportunities!

Manager (Current Employee)
Schaumburg, IL

I have been working at Veredus full-time for less than a year

Pros: Awesome people from recruiters to management to staff....everyone cares about you and that you… Cons: No, downside....other than I had to go through a bunch… Advice to Senior Management: Advice to upper management? Support and keep your local and regional management happy and you'll… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Veredus.

Worked for Veredus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Veredus reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Veredus CEO Dan Rodriguez. All reviews posted anonymously by Veredus employees.