There are newer employer reviews for Veredus

Untrustworthy representation for developers

Current Employee - Software Engineer  in  Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Software Engineer in Orlando, FL

I have been working at Veredus as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

The proactive friendly contact during the first month of contract work.

Cons

Pay for developers is 60% what they charge the client company. Watch out!!! When it came time for contract-to-perm conversion, the recruiter seemed more focused on spinning things in a way that would keep me through the end of the contract. I approached the recruiter at the 60 and 45 day mark before contract end about getting an offer letter and nothing came to fruition except empty promises. Had to find another position through another recruiting agency on short notice. Also heard from another contractor in the same boat with them that the same recruiter was speaking unprofessionally about me and attempting to save face. While this may be a problem with the local office staff, it does not reflect well on the company as a whole and I will never do business with them again.

If you put money and relationships with big business above relationships with the little guys, you WILL establish a reputation of being disreputable. My colleagues will know about this experience which translates to 50+ diminished opportunities for revenue. At a $30/hr profit margin on labor, do the math on how much you just lost.

Veredus Response

Apr 23, 2014CEO

I appreciate your feedback. It helps us to improve. We certainly don't condone the type of behavior that you described and I encourage you to reach out to our Orlando Office Leader.

76 Other Employee Reviews for Veredus (View Most Recent)

It was ok

Former Employee - IT Recruiter  in  Tampa, FL
    Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Tampa, FL

I worked at Veredus full-time

Pros

The people who I worked with were all nice. There's potential to make decent commission if you really work hard at it.

Cons

The base pay is really low and at times the work load can be a little much. Account Managers didn't really have a relationship with our clients so we didn't get a lot of feedback.

Veredus Response

Apr 23, 2014CEO

Thank you for your feedback. It helps us to improve. Working in the staffing industry can create work/life balance conflicts. We wish you luck in your future career pursuits.

Technical Recruiter

I worked at Veredus

Pros

Love the work and the employees

Cons

Recruiting is a lot of cold calling

There are newer employer reviews for Veredus

Worked for Veredus? Contribute to the Community!