There are newer employer reviews for Veredus

The place to go for staffing in Florida

Current Contractor - Software Engineer in Deland, FL
Current Contractor - Software Engineer in Deland, FL

I have been working at Veredus as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

Their interview process was thorough but efficient and fast. The recruiter (Amanda) and account manager (Mark) that I worked with were very quick to understand my interests and needs and found me a great opportunity right out of the gate. They have both stayed in active contact with me, and the support (HR) staff has also communicated regularly to make sure that everything is going well for me. From everything I can tell, this is a very well run company. Insurance and benefits day 1...that's a huge plus!

Cons

Because I'm working remote, the initial enrollment in benefits and payroll was a bit confusing, but it's been smooth sailing from there.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing.

Other Employee Reviews for Veredus

Fast, fun, open and honest.

Current Contractor - QA Analyst in Rolling Meadows, IL
    Current Contractor - QA Analyst in Rolling Meadows, IL

I have been working at Veredus as a contractor (Less than a year)

Pros

They communicate well. I have worked for other staffing companies and they usually left you in the dark. The people at Veredus, at least the ones I have dealt with, have all been open and direct. How refreshing!

Cons

Nothing so far, only relatively short time with company.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing.

First staffing company to work for and hopefully the last!

Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Technical Recruiter in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Veredus full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Talk about support! I immediately thought of recruiting as a "dog eat dog" world. I would be in an office but aggressive competitors resembling the Coliseum and gladiators going at it. It's the exact opposite. Everyone offers their help, makes sure you know their availability to open any and every question. I came on with no staffing experience not quite sure how things would work out. But I have had great success thanks to the support.

Cons

If you want a normal 8-5 desk job that provides minimal challenges, this probably isn't for you. You're success is a direct result of the amount of work you are willing to put in.

Advice to Management

I'll let you know