Verengo Solar
www.verengosolar.com Torrance, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Exciting and Motivating Company

TSR - Telephone Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Verengo Solar full-time for less than a year

ProsGood pay, incentives and growth within the company are good reasons to work for Verengo Solar!
I wake up every work day ready to do a great job because of the motivation that the whole company gives me. the managers and team leads are so helpful. Verengo Solar is a POWERFUL GROWING COMPANY AND I AM PROUD TO BE AN EMPLOYEE!!

ConsThere is no downsides to the company that I know of

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to work one on one with each employee to help them to success and move forward with Verengo Solar!! Management is doing a Great job with work with the need of it's employees.

Exciting and Great Opportunity

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Verengo Solar full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great senior leadership in the sales department. Every manager/leader is there to help and… Cons: None that I can think of! Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Can't Imagine Being Anywhere Else

If I Tell You Then IT Wouldn't BE Anonymous : 0) (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Verengo Solar full-time for more than a year

Pros: A Dynamic, ever evolving, growing organization that has strong values. Leaving a Fortune 500 Company and transitioning to Verengo's Call Center in Phoenix,AZ has… Cons: Can't think of one darn thing... Advice to Senior Management: Amazing! Thank You.. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Verengo Solar.

Worked for Verengo Solar? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verengo Solar reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Verengo Solar CEO Randy Bishop. All reviews posted anonymously by Verengo Solar employees.