There are newer employer reviews for Verengo Solar

Great company, great people, all helping in the transition to clean, renewable power.

I have been working at Verengo Solar full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Wonderful people that are passionate about what they do, and the difference they are making for their employees, their customer, and the environment!

Cons

My only dislikes about my job at Verengo is the long hours. But, at a time when so many people are struggling to make ends meet, I guess I shouldn't be complaining about working hard and making money

Advice to Management

Don't take your employees for granted. It is a privilege to work at such a great company, but it is also a privilege to have such great employees.

Other Employee Reviews for Verengo Solar

Nice Commissions, Growth Opportunities and Great People.

Current Employee - Solar Consultant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Solar Consultant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Verengo Solar full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Flexible Hours/Uncapped Commissions - You will be paid whatever you put into the job as an outside sales person. Growth Opportunities - Very Fast growing industry puts employees ahead of the curve for future job growth sectors in U.S. Great Work Environment - Fast paced work environment with a Family feel to the company, not a corporate juggernaut.

Cons

Things are constantly changing in this industry so you must be able to adapt quickly and keep moving forward without missing a beat.

Advice to Management

More collaboration of internal and external teams by using one unified system which would create more efficient customer notes, steps needed and efforts to complete projects.

2. Cool Place to work but they don't pay you what your worth!

I have been working at Verengo Solar full-time

Pros

Everyone here is really friendly and the environment is great. For the most part, I really enjoy comng into work...which is rare to say.

Cons

Their expectations are high and they don't pay you your worth, I used to love what I did but now what the company expects from me and what they pay me really do no match up.

Advice to Management

Give people a reason to stay. Yes, it's amazing the environment and family that is provided here at Verengo but show how much oyu care about your employees by paying them a decent wage.