There are newer employer reviews for VeriPic

This job will challeng your skills.... in a good way.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at VeriPic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The training is top notch. You would normally not expect it for a mid-sized company but everything is extremely organized. You start with 2 weeks of orientation and training where every hour of the process is scripted with information about the products and the market. Then you are mentored by being assigned to one senior team member who will show you how it's done. Every process is documented so if you have any question about anything you can easily get the answer.

Cons

The company used to be smaller and more cozy. As the company's reputation got better and better growth set in and it's gotten to the point where the people that I knew at the begining are only a small fraction of the total number of people. I left last year and it had a great environment then and now as far as I know. I hope that growth doesn't change the environment going forward.

Advice to Management

Even with your growth and success I hope you will continue to work hard to keep the culture and environment the same as in years past.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

I love the customers, people and product

Former Employee - Marketing Associate in Santa Clara, CA
    Former Employee - Marketing Associate in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at VeriPic full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

This is a great environment to have worked. The customers are really polite. The people at the company really care about making society a better place. That's why they work here.

Cons

Management cares a lot about productivity and the happiness of the customers. The managers are quick to fire people who don't pull their weight. The best way to stay employed is to do a good job.

Advice to Management

I'm glad you fire the bad employees so fast. Negative attitudes are infectious and bad for the rest of us who try to do a good job.

Working for VeriPic is the best job ever !

Current Employee - Engineer in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Engineer in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at VeriPic full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The work is very hard, but the psychological satisfaction is wonderful. The culture as well as the environment is well worth the effort with great leadership.

Cons

I have to work hard to achieve my goal. Once the work is done and I see high quality code wrapped inside the shell of a great product I feel a real sense of pride.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. You're on the right track.