VeriPic

www.veripic.com
There are newer employer reviews for VeriPic

This job will challeng your skills.... in a good way.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I worked at VeriPic full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The training is top notch. You would normally not expect it for a mid-sized company but everything is extremely organized. You start with 2 weeks of orientation and training where every hour of the process is scripted with information about the products and the market. Then you are mentored by being assigned to one senior team member who will show you how it's done. Every process is documented so if you have any question about anything you can easily get the answer.

Cons

The company used to be smaller and more cozy. As the company's reputation got better and better growth set in and it's gotten to the point where the people that I knew at the begining are only a small fraction of the total number of people. I left last year and it had a great environment then and now as far as I know. I hope that growth doesn't change the environment going forward.

Even with your growth and success I hope you will continue to work hard to keep the culture and environment the same as in years past.

28 Other Employee Reviews for VeriPic (View Most Recent)

Best #1 Coolest Most Awesome Company That Ever Existed Not Only In The Silicon Valley But In The Whole Entire World

I have been working at VeriPic full-time

Pros

- The #1 reason to work here is all the privacy you will get every time you need to use the toilet. Gone are the days when you have to time your bathroom breaks in order to avoid your nosy coworkers! Go to the bathroom in peace and take as much time as you need. Our generous management has spent tons of money making these the best bathrooms you will find anywhere in the silicon valley. Do you even need another reason to accept the offer?
    -The food here is even better than Google. Googlers are jealous of Veripicians because of the delicious fresh food we get every day from management.
    - VeriPic currently has 2,697 likes on facebook. (As of 8:26 PM May 5, 2014, as I'm sure our numbers will continue to soar!) You know it's a good company when so many people take the time and effort to click the like button on facebook. This translates directly into a great working environment for employees.
    -I don't even mind the hassle of driving to the bank every two weeks because of my excitement over saving the environment by using recycled envelopes. Who knows what these envelopes might have been used for otherwise? They probably would have ended up in a landfill!
    - In closing, the management is WORLD CLASS, top-notch, sharpest tools in the shed, brightest crayons in the box. I am truly surprised that Google or LinkedIn or Facebook has not poached our awesome management away yet.

Cons

There are absolutely 0 cons. This company is perfect and there is no room for improvement whatsoever. The only possible problem is that there is only one Sarah Dempsey.

I don't know what else to say other than... KEEP DOING WHAT YOU'RE DOING!! : ) Hire 20 Sarah Dempsey clones.
    Take legal action against those bad, bad people posing negative reviews over and over again. it is clearly the same person with shall we say an "axe to grind." Seriously, if you analyze the white space usage, it is SO obvious that it's the same person over and over again.

Totally awesome company to work for

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at VeriPic full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great training !!!

I came here with a good education but no prior knowledge of government sales. The management taught me everything. Now I know all about bids, RFPs, budget cycles, sole source, etc.

The management here is excellent. Sarah Dempsey is a top notch manager and knows every little detail about the needs of Law Enforcement and why our product is right for them. John Kwan, our founder, and Tony Chang the head of engineering are some of the world's smartest engineers and really know the software industry. They have lots of stories to tell from other companies where they've worked at before. Lots of experience between all of them.

If you want some of the world's best training this is the place to be.

Cons

I wish I could have gone to more conferences. Those are really fun to be at.

Rotate people to the conferences more often so that everybody in the sales staff gets several chances to go to a conference each year.

There are newer employer reviews for VeriPic