Verian

There are newer employer reviews for Verian

Great place to work

Current Employee - Technical Consultant  in  Charlotte, NC
Current Employee - Technical Consultant in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Verian full-time for less than a year

Pros

Fun Environment, Good Technology Stack, Nice Pay and Benefits. Upper Management cares for the employees.

Cons

Might get monotonous sometimes. But otherwise okay

19 Other Employee Reviews for Verian (View Most Recent)

Best company I ever worked for, bar none.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Fort Mill, SC
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Fort Mill, SC

I have been working at Verian full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people, the atmosphere and the compensation are all big perks to this company.
    The CEO acknowledges an appreciates his staff and the role that each of us play in making this company successful. My co workers in each department are super people and very likable. Their is also considerable flexibility and latitude afforded to us.

Cons

Some of the growing pains means their is not always a clear cut path or direction; which can lead to some ambiguity and frustration at times. So structurally, there is still some work to do.

My advice to management is simple; have a regular meeting with those subordinate to you.
    Continue to remain open to their concerns, thoughts and needs. Ensure they feel connected to what is going on respective to their position; and supply them the tools/frame work for success.

Verian Response

May 27, 2014Talent Acquisition Leader

Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate it. We are happy to hear that you’re enjoying your time at Verian.

'Best Place to Work'! Company and Culture

Current Employee - Director of Human Resources  in  Charlotte, NC
    Current Employee - Director of Human Resources in Charlotte, NC

I have been working at Verian full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

The people are the best of the best, and are the primary reason Verian won the designation "Best Places to Work" in Charlotte! Devoted, dedicated, bright, passionate, client-focused and caring are just some of the adjectives that come to mind when I think of our team!

Cons

Resources are dedicated with frugality in mind, which some may see as a con.....from my perspective, it's a factor that helps keep us profitable, stable and able to grow!

I am incredibly proud of our leadership team, who not only understand how to move our business forward in the marketplace, but also devote their time and energies to each individual on their team, on a daily basis. Managers encourage their employees to expand their careers at Verian, taking on new challenges and exploring new work vistas, which is unique and rare in today's business culture. Putting a team member on a career path to achieve their short and long term goals is a regular occurrence at Verian, and helps to promote both individual and corporate success!

There are newer employer reviews for Verian

Worked for Verian? Contribute to the Community!