Verified Credentials, Inc.

www.verifiedcredentials.com

Good while it lasted

Former Employee - Team Leader  in  Lakeville, MN
Former Employee - Team Leader in Lakeville, MN

Pros

Location - the office was close to home.
Prior to 2008, we had a good manager. He made mistakes, but he was always trying to help us to stay focused on the clients and the end results. They they fired him, and all respectful and helpful communication stopped.

Cons

Leadership, benefits, co-workers, layoffs, extra work without extra pay, managers without a clue, no communication, no one asks us anymore for our option or indeas.

Lead or go home. Do a gut check - figure out what you want to do and then do it. Stop hiding in your offices and come out on the floor once in awhile. And, yes, Omni is doing a great job, but you have a whole other company out there that feels ignored and neglected.

Other reviews for Verified Credentials, Inc.

Coming along

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lakeville, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lakeville, MN

Pros

The people are great and friendly. The company has highly capable IT technology and staff. Their products and services offer high quality and great value to their customers. The overall culture and mission of the company is to do what is right for the customer and the company, which means they don't go chasing every little prospect just because their competition is doing so. They focus on quality over quantity.

Cons

Management seems to be a bit paranoid, of what I am not sure. One guy runs the entire company and while he seems to adequately juggle all the important stuff, he could be more efficient if his management team could be a team. You will never see the President of the company except for two annual company events.

Management has to be more engaging with their constituents and work at fostering a more open and collaborative environment.

Mentally and Emotionally Draining

Pros

Vacation Time and PTO are good

Cons

I agree with an older posting Cons – Leadership, benefits, co-workers, layoffs, extra work without extra pay, managers without a clue, no communication, no one asks us anymore for our option or ideas. High School atmosphere. You're either in with the popular crowd or you're not. This is how management operates as well. You are 100% expendable

Value your employees. They are helping contribute to your success. Respectfully listen to others varying opinions without condemnation or disciplinary action. Humble yourselves to recognize you are not always right.

There are newer employer reviews for Verified Credentials, Inc..

Worked for Verified Credentials, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!