There are newer employer reviews for Verify (California)

Great job if you want to know the aerospace industry from different perspectives

Current Employee - DQR in Trumbull, CT
Current Employee - DQR in Trumbull, CT

I have been working at Verify (California) full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great communication bettween the contractor (Verify), the customer (Sikorsky), and it's suppliers. From the computer terminal, you can get access to various customer specifications as well as goverment specs. You get to know the assets and limitations of the supplier (or CQR) and can arbitrate (if possible) any issues that come up on the site

Cons

Too much quibbling over variations in milage and commute times between 2 points. There are always going to be variations in speed, type of driving, and route taken. An example; in the New York metro area, you take the county routes early (before 7 am) and late (after 3 pm) and in between you take the expressway or parkways. I would frequently have to contact payroll in Texas that the traffic on a paticular day required me to take a longer route in order to save time. Often commuting to the same places. Repeatedly.

Advice to Management

Supply the DQR with a texting application or device where he or she can send the odometer readings (to Texas)before leaving and after he or she arrives, before leaving the car. The demands put on the DQR on site make it awkward to remember what the readings are. Verify can even supply a low tech "trip sheet" (simular to what cabbies use) to jot down odometer readings fore and aft a dispatch.

Other Employee Reviews for Verify (California)

Employee

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Stratford, CT

I have been working at Verify (California) (Less than a year)

Pros

Colleagues and atmosphere is great, the area is also a great location,

Cons

Temporary to permanent position, I work hard and give it my all and I would love to be made Permanent.

Stressless Job, but company is going nowhere

Former Employee - Manager in Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Manager in Irvine, CA

I worked at Verify (California) full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Banker's hours, nice enough people there overall.

Cons

Company management can't get out of its own way. Constant change/restructure and no real expertise in the area of their industry. No bonus or commissions yet it's a staffing company (which had been in process for 2 years).