Verigy

www.verigy.com

Very possative. Well manage company with a good product and lots of opportunity for technical contributions by engineers

Senior Application Engineer (Current Employee) Cupertino, CA

ProsAlways on the cutting edge of test technology. The company is run by people who know the industry and are genuienly interested in providing inovative solutions to the test industry.

ConsWorking with Germany is difficult. Sometimes these are cultural (We germans are always right!). Sometimes it is because they are so busy with so many products that they do not have time to devote to remote feild requirements.

Advice to Senior ManagementGermany is not the center of the Universe. There are other places in the world besides Germany. Germans can act too provicially.

People are passionate for what they do and enjoy working for the customers

Americas Customer Team (Current Employee) Cupertino, CA

I have been working at Verigy

Pros: Great technology Great customers Great People! Innovated products Cons: Internal Tools need to be updated to best serve day… Advice to Senior Management: listen to your people more promotion from within keep the employes happy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Verigy is in a death spiral placing little to no emphasis on their customer base, employees, or investment in R&D.

Product Support Engineer (Former Employee) Austin, TX

I worked at Verigy

Pros: I joined Agilent in 2000 just after the HP spun off the test business to Agilent. Agilent was a Great company to work for… Cons: Verigy is a small company with no real focus on investing in its future or employees. They… Advice to Senior Management: Too much focus on the short term results with no… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Verigy.

Worked for Verigy? Contribute to the Community!