Verint Systems

www.verint.com
  www.verint.com
There are newer employer reviews for Verint Systems

Do not take care of customers and definitely do not take care of employees.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

I have been working at Verint Systems full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Co workers are great and the product has been and could be great again.

Cons

No raises. Bonuses are down over 35% from last year - on top of the adjusted comp plan which did not benefit the employee. Keep hearing the company is doing great and buying other companies, but we really only see the execs getting raises. Everyone is getting a quota of some type- even if they don't know it yet.
We have probably lost 100+ employees to our primary competitor, NICE, in the past 5 years. That is a strong statement since we only have a handful of employees who have come from NICE.

Advie to Management- Read the trend in reviews on this website. You really screwed this up in the past 2 years. Could not care less about your business trips around the world when I can't take my family on vacation. Get to your office and figure out how to turn morale around and service the customers. Talking to the customers may help since you are not listening to your employees.
Advice to the Board - might want to look at what the Management Team has done. Walk the offices and look at the staff. I have and funerals seem to be happier places than a Verint office these days.

138 Other Employee Reviews for Verint Systems (View Most Recent)

Too Big to Succeed

Former Employee - Account Executive
    Former Employee - Account Executive

I worked at Verint Systems full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Great technology, very smart and fun people to work with.

Cons

No value in the individual employee; too focused on quarterly numbers to invest in the success of customers or the grooming of employees

If you could take a step back and utilize the amazing skills of your employees, you would have an incredible culture that would go to the ends of the earth to make your customers happy. You would have to create an environment for that to happen however and sadly, you are far from it.

Starting off good, but new management brought about a lot of negative change...

Former Employee - Finance in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Finance in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Verint Systems full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company offer good pay/benefits. There were nice people to work with and free weekly lunches. They moved to new offices, which had both pros/cons, but it was new/clean!

Cons

Poor decision making from senior management; lacks updated systems for a company this large; poor morale; many process inefficiencies; senior management did not treat subordinates with the respect they deserved.

Be consistent within departments; provide growth opportunities to your top talent; appreciate your employees!

There are newer employer reviews for Verint Systems