Verint Systems

www.verint.com

Do not take care of customers and definitely do not take care of employees.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Alpharetta, GA

ProsCo workers are great and the product has been and could be great again.

ConsNo raises. Bonuses are down over 35% from last year - on top of the adjusted comp plan which did not benefit the employee. Keep hearing the company is doing great and buying other companies, but we really only see the execs getting raises. Everyone is getting a quota of some type- even if they don't know it yet.
We have probably lost 100+ employees to our primary competitor, NICE, in the past 5 years. That is a strong statement since we only have a handful of employees who have come from NICE.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdvie to Management- Read the trend in reviews on this website. You really screwed this up in the past 2 years. Could not care less about your business trips around the world when I can't take my family on vacation. Get to your office and figure out how to turn morale around and service the customers. Talking to the customers may help since you are not listening to your employees.
Advice to the Board - might want to look at what the Management Team has done. Walk the offices and look at the staff. I have and funerals seem to be happier places than a Verint office these days.

Too Big to Succeed

Account Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Verint Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great technology, very smart and fun people to work with. Cons: No value in the individual employee; too focused on quarterly numbers… Advice to Senior Management: If you could take a step back and utilize the amazing skills of your employees, you would have an incredible culture that would go… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Starting off good, but new management brought about a lot of negative change...

Finance (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

I worked at Verint Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: The company offer good pay/benefits. There were nice people to work with and free… Cons: Poor decision making from senior management; lacks updated systems for a company this large; poor… Advice to Senior Management: Be consistent within departments; provide growth opportunities to your top… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Verint Systems.

Worked for Verint Systems? Contribute to the Community!