Veris Consulting
www.verisconsulting.com Reston, VA

Research Analyst in Survey Research Group

Research Analyst (Former Employee)
Reston, VA

ProsVeris has a young professional culture. They are a very friendly group with several events year round to socialize at. The Survey Research Group is a great place to learn program administration and management skills at from some great people.

ConsPosition was over sold. I was expecting to work in databases and statistics but ended up working in Excel, data collection and validation. Found significant resistance to getting access to the databases and pushing forward statistical analysis work.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement has a good business model overall, get work, do work, repeat. It would have been nice to have more flexibility in the types of work being performed to keep the job interesting.

A great internship

N/A (Current Employee)

I have been working at Veris Consulting

Pros: Great experience, I felt like I was a part of the team from… Cons: It was overly important to attend social events regardless of how far… Advice to Senior Management: Keep on doing what you're doing. I do not have… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Special culture

Consultant (Current Employee)
    Reston, VA

I have been working at Veris Consulting for more than 5 years

Pros: Unique firm culture, talented staff, challenging work, strong college recruiting programs… Cons: Opportunities are, for most part, based solely in the Washington/Northern Virginia area. Consulting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Veris Consulting.

Worked for Veris Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Veris Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Veris Consulting CEO Larry Johnson. All reviews posted anonymously by Veris Consulting employees.