Veris Consulting

www.verisconsulting.com
  www.verisconsulting.com
There are newer employer reviews for Veris Consulting

Open relationships among junior and senior members and great benefits!

Former Employee - Forensic Accounting & Accounting Services Rotational Intern  in  Reston, VA
Former Employee - Forensic Accounting & Accounting Services Rotational Intern in Reston, VA

I worked at Veris Consulting as an intern for less than a year

Pros

Fantastic benefits similar or better than larger consulting/accounting firms (25 days paid leave, full health/dental/vision)
Open door policy between junior and more senior level members
Very active and friendly staff - incredibly social and easy to create relationships
Competitive salary and opportunity for fast bonuses & advancement

Cons

Expectation to be at nearly all social/after-work events to advance professionally
Amount of work heavily varies based on projects (not always predictable)

Keep offering the fantastic benefits, open culture, and collegial atmosphere

7 Other Employee Reviews for Veris Consulting (View Most Recent)

Research Analyst in Survey Research Group

Former Employee - Research Analyst  in  Reston, VA
    Former Employee - Research Analyst in Reston, VA

I worked at Veris Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Veris has a young professional culture. They are a very friendly group with several events year round to socialize at. The Survey Research Group is a great place to learn program administration and management skills at from some great people.

Cons

Position was over sold. I was expecting to work in databases and statistics but ended up working in Excel, data collection and validation. Found significant resistance to getting access to the databases and pushing forward statistical analysis work.

Management has a good business model overall, get work, do work, repeat. It would have been nice to have more flexibility in the types of work being performed to keep the job interesting.

A great internship

Current Employee - N/A
    Current Employee - N/A

I have been working at Veris Consulting

Pros

Great experience, I felt like I was a part of the team from Day 1. Great training. Lots of social events. Half day Fridays in the summertime.

Cons

It was overly important to attend social events regardless of how far away or what you had to do in order to get hired.

Keep on doing what you're doing. I do not have any real advice for you. Please keep up the good work.

There are newer employer reviews for Veris Consulting

Worked for Veris Consulting? Contribute to the Community!