Verisign
www.verisigninc.com Dulles, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Manager, Non-technical

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Reston, VA

ProsThe company definitely values employee satisfaction and takes considerable measures to solicit employee feedback and implement change. Phenomenal benefits, laid back culture. Work life balance is reasonable.

ConsRisk tolerance is near zero, making innovation difficult or slow at times. The company is smaller, so lateral movement and adjacent opportunities are difficult to find for an employee interested in career change. Culture is a bit more conservative than a typical tech company, though it is still quite laid back.

Great company to work for

Reston, VA

I have been working at Verisign full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great office environment with lots of perks in the building like a cafeteria, Starbucks, smoothie/juice bar, new gym equipment, W&OD trail behind building, roof… Cons: Teleworking is not terribly encouraged but the benefits and office… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Motivating, and accomplished. It really felt special as if we were building long term success.

Sales Engineering (Former Employee)
    Overland Park, KS

I worked at Verisign full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Espp, willing to invest in people and technology to stand… Cons: A bit disconnected, so many failed acquisitions. Coo to… Advice to Senior Management: Hire a strong coo, recognize division success at quarterly reviews,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Verisign.

Worked for Verisign? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Verisign reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Verisign CEO D. James Bidzos . All reviews posted anonymously by Verisign employees.